The Client Account Manager (CAM) is a critical member of the sales team at Globalgig. Globalgig is a rapidly growing, innovative telecommunications solution provider. We service Fortune 1000 customers by designing, building, and managing their global, Wide Area Networks. The CAM is responsible for support of existing customers and works closely with Customers, Sales, Partners, Provisioning, Billing, and Operations to ensure Customers have a tremendous experience and renew their services with Globalgig.
- Build relationships with internal employees, vendors, and partners.
- Create fans of our customers.
- Take ownership of customer orders and work directly with the customer, partner, salesperson, vendors, and provisioning to create clean orders and ensure a smooth transition to provisioning
- Be the expert customer advisor for our support tools, systems, and processes.
- Conducting customer onboarding sessions.
- Assembling Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) documentation and scheduling presentation
- Ownership of the customer experience through QBRs and follow-ups to ensure toolset adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Identify services coming up for renewal and act as primary point of contact for the customer to renew and/or upgrade services. Includes cost basis ownership via sourcing and vendor negotiation.
- Customer advocacy and problem-solving: recognizing common issues and owning resolution at scale. Driving and documenting continuous improvement opportunities.
Metrics/ KPIs: Number of monthly QBRs. Compensation tied to: In-contract revenue base growth (includes renewals). Bonuses for: referrals, references, case studies.
Key Internal Partners: Service Advantage Team, Operations, Finance, Sales AE
- A strong sense of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and project oriented
- Self-motivated with a get the job done attitude
- Business to business experience with Fortune 1000 customers
- Highly proficient with Excel, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, and Word
- Telecom experience is a plus
- Confidence with sourcing/ costing functions
- P&L experience is a plus.
Compensation: Salary plus Performance Based Bonus. Range $60,000 – $110,000
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org