- Develop and manage Globalgig’s digital marketing strategy and programs
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Developing and executing inbound campaigns via Hubspot including and marketing and sales automation. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes digital sales funnels
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints, collaborate with internal teams to optimize customer experience with Globalgig
- Managing end-to-end digital marketing processes
- Identifies trends and insights to create growth strategies through digital marketing
- Familiar with buyer personas and customer lifecycle stages for developing long term content strategies and marketing ideas
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Telecom industry experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- HubSpot Certifications Preferred – Inbound Certification, HubSpot Marketing Software Certification, and HubSpot Sales Software Certification
- Expertise in all digital marketing areas and can translate business requirements into fully executable digital marketing programs
- Experience leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot and other digital marketing platforms, including experience with lead funnels, and have worked with Hubspot in implementing automated funnel systems.
- Robust understanding of SEO strategy and hand-on knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and other advertising platforms and how they integrate with HubSpot.
- Experience setting up and running paid media campaigns on Google for search and display and Social Media channels like LinkedIn and YouTube to aid in conversion goals
- A content creator who can wordsmith messaging for maximum impact
- Ability to establish KPI tracking and managing digital marketing performance
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Highly creative individual with the ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent at taking responsibility for your successes and failures
- A deep desire to learn and grow in the marketing technology space
- Excellent communication, grammar, and editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- Dedicated team player with excellent follow-through capabilities.
- Accurate, organized, self-starter, problem solver, and able to work at a rapid pace
- Creative individual with the ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000 – $70,000 annually compensation depending on experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org