The candidate must be able to take requirements, create a design and turn it into a finished working deliverable. They will work with technical teams to implement customer initiatives. Creativity, self-driven, problem-solving, and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
- Provide technical network architectural solutions based on customer business requirements.
- Analyzes requirements by evaluating customer business needs and technical requirements and develops them into a finished working deliverable.
- Research information network trends, standards, and practices to identify needs for enhancing network solutions
- Accepts ownership of tasks, can independently drive to completion, and seek the guidance of more senior team members as needed
- Participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences, and/or other knowledge exchanges to improve security architecture/engineering practices
- Provide a level of effort breakdown estimates for facilitating Statements of Work or Change Orders to Clients
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements (In Scope/Out of Scope)
- Validate requirements with customer stakeholders.
- Implement technical solutions (proof of concepts/pilots, or production-ready systems) to meet or to prove the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge transfer to new team members, provide technical directions, and help other team members.
- Perform duties such as leading discovery and design workshops as well as participate in stand-ups, planning, kick-off meetings, retrospectives, and presenting team progress to leadership and customers.
- Deploy and configure hardware and software as required for internal and customer support.
- Maintain current production systems.
- Deploy and implement based on industry best practices.
- Abide by strict change management, policies both internal and external.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10 years of experience as a Network Architect
- Understanding of Routing protocols (eBGP,iBGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Understanding and experience implementing Class of Service (CoS)
- Thorough understanding of all layers of OSI model
- Consulting experience (via Contractor, Independent, VAR, etc)
- Experience leading enterprise technical implementations
- Passion for new technology solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Position may require up to 20% travel and will require some after business-hours network transformation work
- Understanding of SD-WAN concepts including Packet load balancing, application-aware routing, link quality metrics (LQM) and related policies
- Cisco Viptela experience is a plus
- Palo Alto Networks Prisma SD-WAN (formerly Cloudgenix) experience is a plus
- Fortinet Fortigate SD-WAN experience is a plus
- AWS/Azure/GCP experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com