As enterprises grow and diversify, tapping into innovative ways to communicate organization-wide is critical to meeting productivity and cost objectives.
Benefits of Skype for Business
Power of Less
- Reduces IT Support
- Uncomplicated licensing cost
- Reduction in Data breaches & cost of breach
Power of More
- Escalation of employee productivity
- Boast employee performance
- Improve Collaboration
- Increase BYOD satisfaction
Power of Skype for Business
- Pervasive Presence
- Instant Messaging
- Voice Communication- SFB to SFB
- Enterprise Telephony
- Video Communication
- Desktop Share and Collaboration
- Meet with up to 250 people
- Instant conference via group call
- True Unified Messaging
- Voice to Text, Text to Voice
- Voice Enable Exchange
- Able to upgrade from E3, E4, E5 to SFB
Skype for Business Features
Connect your teams with the experience they love and the Microsoft Office applications they use every day. Now, with Skype for Business, you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video and sharing.
Free online meetings for up to 10 people without a subscription.*
Invite your team with a personalized link.
Set up and join from a PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Share your screen or a file. Give and take control.
Send instant messages during business meetings to offer new ideas.
Present with interactive tools, with annotation, highlighting, and laser pointer.
Draft, draw and edit together like being in the same room.
Make your meetings even better with certified USB speakerphones, HD cameras, and headsets.
Professional online meetings built for business.
Communicate with all your employees, whenever you need and wherever they are.
*Up to 3 people after 60 days.