Today’s enterprise must have on-demand access to voice and data across geographic borders, diverse communications technologies, and disparate devices in real-time. To achieve maximum productivity and agility in this new “business continuum,” enterprises need a single source to connect and orchestrate the disparate devices and network elements seamlessly, securely and without interruption.
Globalgig orchestrates hyperconnectivity for the business enterprise by providing globally managed communications solutions. Offering a full suite of global wireless, mobility, voice and managed network solutions, Globalgig is a unique service provider that can bring integrated, ubiquitous and seamless connectivity services world-wide.
International Wireless Connectivity with a 200+ Country Footprint
As a global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), Globalgig provides local (non-roaming) wireless data connectivity in more than 200 countries. Globalgig’s proprietary Multi-IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) SIM card contains its patented routing technology that enables subscribers to use their Globalgig SIM card anywhere across their home country and countries all over the world.
Enterprise businesses simply turn their device on and the Globalgig system will automatically select the available IMSI offering the most optimal coverage, service and cot. Globalgig’s SIM can be used in any 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE enabled device, e.g., wireless routers, mobile devices, IoT applications. Our full suite of services gives us the building blocks to create innovative & customised solutions for the global enterprise. Key benefits include:
- On SIM with multiple carrier access
- 200+ country footprint
- Instant local wireless data connectivity
- Flexible and customisable data plans with data sharing and pooling
Global Wireless Connectivity for Failover, Remote and Temporary Locations
With the mobility and flexibility of international wireless connectivity, businesses can leverage the Globalgig SIM for wireless applications including
- Wireless WAN services as the primary network connectivity is ideal for locations inaccessible by wireline networks
- Wireless networking where connectivity is needed for lower bandwidth applications such as branch offices, point of sale locations, kiosks and ATMs
- Remote wireless connectivity for rural and hard to reach field locations such as construction sites and oil fields
- Temporary Office Wireless Connectivity conferences and events, day-1 connectivity temporary use
To learn more about what Globalgig can provide for your global wireless connectivity needs, click on Request a Quote and complete the sales inquiry form and an account manager will contact you within one business day.